We specialise in dealing with a broad range of issues that affect landlords and tenants of commercial and/or residential property.
Landlord and Tenant
Our services include:
- Assisting in the preparation and negotiation of Heads of Terms for new leases.
- Drafting/preparing/reviewing the appropriate documentation and providing clear and proficient advice as to the nature and effect of these documents.
- Advising on ancillary documents relating to assignments of leases, subleases and alterations to property.
- Assisting with rent reviews.
- Acting in lease renewals and surrenders.
- Dealing with leases to telecommunications providers.
The legislation affecting landlords and tenants is constantly changing, as are the requirements of the parties. We will advise you of how the law affects you and shall ensure that your interests are at all times fully protected.
Whilst we will do everything possible to help you avoid them, it is inevitable that disputes will occasionally arise between landlords and tenants. When they do, sterlingKING are able to advise and assist you, irrespective of the nature of the dispute.
You will find that we are extremely approachable and at all times provide advice in a clear and unambiguous manner.